Impacting HR transformation, culture and leadership
Date: June 28, 2023
Time: 12:00 - 13:00 CET
Location: Virtual via Zoom
12:00 / Welcome by Dr. Marc-André Schauwecker (President, SAMBA) 2min. Intro through Heinz and short intro of each participant 5min (Sonja, Heidi, Michael, Heinz)
12:05 / Short Statement of everybody about their experiences in Post Merger Integration (each 2 – 3 minutes)
12:15 / Heinz asking questions into the round of
- Why do 70% of all mergers fail – what are the traps?
- Is it better to have a fast and hard integration or a smooth and integrative way?
- Is it better to merge fully into one brand or optimize the bought firm under old name?
- What influence & reactions it has on employees from both sides, what can be personal topics?
- How to survive in such a merger? How to position in or outside the company? How to stay calm and smart in the midst of a takeover/merger?
- How could the new (bigger) firm find and define a common purpose / culture and how can that be implemented?
- Which wishes do you have to UBS / CS?
12:45 / Discussion with the entire panel 15min (all participants)