To attend the event virtually:
SAMBA’s “Venture Capital Opportunities” in collaboration with main sponsor Verve Ventures is happening today, on our digital conference platform, eTrain.
Please click on the event link below:
To login to eTrain, the easiest way is to either use Google or LinkedIn. However, you can also create an eTrain account or choose “Login” and use the same credentials that you used for eTrain registration if you already have an eTrain account.
You are advised to join at least 30min before the event starts, to get accustomed to the event platform, and avoid any technical difficulties that may arise. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on Join Conference button on the event page.
2. Choose the option “Click here to join via Google Chrome”. Make sure that you only use Chrome as a web browser. (Please note that if you are using an iPad or tablet, the 3D won’t work, so choose the option “Join to watch the live stream”).
3. You will see a screen with eTrain instructions. Click on “click here to start the event”. Choose your avatar and click to proceed.
4. Once you are in the 3D world, click on the “click here to start the event stream” button at the bottom of the screen.
In order to avoid any disturbances, you can control your and the external party’s sounds by muting the three buttons as needed, given at the bottom of the screen. You can also speak to other participants/avatars in close proximity. Please wear headphones to speak to the participants for an echo free experience.
· Mute Microphone: You can turn on your microphone if you want to talk to the participant/s. Please make sure you are in close proximity to them. You can also turn it off while not in use.
· Mute Participants: You can turn on or off the microphone of the other participants.
· Mute Video: You can turn on or off the sound of the video playing on any of the screens in the 3D world.
5. If you are encountering any problems, please click on “help” and then the “Watch the live stream only” button on the left side of your screen.
6. You can also ask questions to the moderator / speaker by clicking on “Ask Questions to Moderator” on the bottom left of your screen.
We look forward to seeing you there.